“Unique Keys Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Paradise Hang Gliding - CLOSED

Paradise Hang Gliding
More attraction details
Owner description: Hang Gliding in the Florida Keys is a must-do for any vacationer in south Florida. Only an hour from Miami International Airport, you can experience the thrill and beauty of a tandem hang glider flight high above the crystal clear waters of Islamorada. With a USHPA Certified Tandem Instructor at the controls, you will be towed aloft to an altitude of 1,500' or 2,500, where the towline is released and you soar silently above breathtaking colors and magnificent wildlife. As you take in the sights and sounds, your instructor will demonstrate how to control the glider and demonstrate basic maneuvers. Just like a sea plane, you will land gently on the soft saltwater on large pontoons, and be lifted from the water back onto the boat deck with the glider by a hydraulic lift.This is an incomparable world-class experience, brought to you by the best in the business, Paradise Hang Gliding.
SUWANEE
“Unique Keys Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

I recommend that everyone with a sense of adventure see the Keys from this view! It was an awesome experience! I can't wait to get a group together and go back soon.

1 Thank Kathryn R

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Hangglidding in Islamorada,Fl”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

Amazing experience, our family had an incredible day of adventure and fun. When they let go of the rope you are actually flying like a bird, wow. The staff is knowledgeable and very friendly.

Ridgewood, New Jersey
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Most amazing and unique adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

My whole family enjoyed hang gliding with Scott and his crew today! My young daughters were nervous before arriving but Maryanne put them completely at ease. Very safe, professional and expert. The entire experience was exciting and spectacular. Scott went out of his way to give us the best flights mother nature would allow.

1 Thank TravlinStacey
Baltimore, Maryland
“awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

This was amazing. Crew was great! The pilot can make it a smooth ride or do some tricks if you want. I felt so safe, I even let my 10 year old who really wanted to go (but I did not want him to) fly after me. Highly recommend! We saw a a lot of sea life from boat and air which was a cool bonus.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mary22514
Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
“Up Up and Away!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

This flight (August 2, 2013) was a birthday present for my 13 year old son. Scott and the crew did an excellent job. I was impressed with all of the safety procedures. My son enjoyed the flight immensely and was wearing the biggest grin I have ever seen on his face after he landed. This is a unique experience that really can't be duplicated. The flight video is great as well as it gives those who did not fly a little taste of the experience.

Visited August 2013