“Loved it!”

Aquaholic Adventures Holiday Isle
More attraction details
Owner description: Aquaholic Adventures has two locations!! We are at mile marker 100 at Key Largo Resorts and Marina. We have another location at mile marker 84 on the beach at Holiday Isle/Postcard Inn.We specialize in paddleboard and kayak rentals, lessons, guided tours, exercise classes, paddleboard yoga classes,kids camps,race training, physical fitness programs and more!Ask about our new NIGHTSUP tours on lighted paddleboards. We can also come to you! No matter what you are looking for, we can fit all your paddlebaording needs. We are also teaming up with quicksilver catamarans, to offer paddleboard snorkel trips to the reef! We offer several board options and classes to choose from! Rent a paddleboard or kayak today!!!
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Awesome time on the night time SUP.. Those light up boards are spectactular!! Our tour guide jen was very helpful and patient. Our 6 year old rode on the board with me and had a great time. Cant wait to bring the whole family down!!

2  Thank DelightfulCharters

Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

This was the best time ever!! I did paddle boarding for the first time and the staff made me really comfortable, I did the night paddle and it was so beautiful. Definitely one of the most unique experiences I've had and I cannot wait to go back and try the paddle yoga because I've been told its an awesome workout! Thanks guys:)

1  Thank Christinamarie3