“Perfect if staying at Postcard Inn”

Aquaholic Adventures Holiday Isle
More attraction details
Owner description: Aquaholic Adventures has two locations!! We are at mile marker 100 at Key Largo Resorts and Marina. We have another location at mile marker 84 on the beach at Holiday Isle/Postcard Inn.We specialize in paddleboard and kayak rentals, lessons, guided tours, exercise classes, paddleboard yoga classes,kids camps,race training, physical fitness programs and more!Ask about our new NIGHTSUP tours on lighted paddleboards. We can also come to you! No matter what you are looking for, we can fit all your paddlebaording needs. We are also teaming up with quicksilver catamarans, to offer paddleboard snorkel trips to the reef! We offer several board options and classes to choose from! Rent a paddleboard or kayak today!!!
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Rented a double kayak for myself and my girlfriend last Wednesday morning. Employee was awesome, offered assistance in every way. Made the transaction very smooth. Offered recommendations on where to go. It was a great experience and having to not leave the property while staying at Postcard Inn made it that much better. Thanks guys!

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I took some friends from Broward to the Night Paddle with Aquaholic Adventures at PCI resort.
WOW...simply the best word to describe our trip. A couple of people were nervous about being on SUPs in the dark but Jennifer Aquia the owner and guide quickly put all at ease with her pre-trip discussion. We were told we see all kinds of creatures and boy was she right. There were a few small sharks (and 1 big one), a turtle, lobsters and Jen pointed out the different types of stingrays. But the real high-light was the sleeping Manatee we paddled by.!!!
This was one of the best rips to the Keys my friends have ever experienced according to them and they have many trips down here under their belts....Thank you and well done Jen.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

Goosebumps the entire time. Amazing experience with Aquaholic Adventures and their special LED paddleboard tour at NIGHT! Sharks, lobster, ballyhoo, shrimp, DOLPHIN. See the video experience here http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O8svK8426T8 can't wait to come back!

2  Thank Sarah E
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Way to get your money's worth!!! I had been paddle boarding before but had never even heard of a night paddle tour. We showed up to find a fleet of paddleboards rigged out with leds lights in the bottom which lit up the water below. The sight of the glowing fleet alone got me all excited.... but when we got out on the water is when the real magic happened. The water was so clear that we could see every blade of seagrass below us. We started paddling towards the mangroves and were met by schools of flying fish along the way. The lights from the boards wound them right up and they were jumping all around us. We saw rays and turtles and nurse sharks and parrot fish..... it was totally rad!!!!!!!!!!!! Jen was a stellar tour guide!! My girlfriend had never been paddling before and was...umm, a little shakey on her feet.... Jen coached her right along to a confident straight-ish line paddle in no time. I HIGHLY SUGGEST incorporating a night paddle with Aquaholic Adventures into your vacation. They also rent out day paddleboards, kayaks and beach games. DEF A MUST DO in Islamorada!!!!

Reviewed 3 March 2013

I did the nightsup adventure and it was awesome. I have never been on a paddleboard in my life, but it was really stable and easy to balance of. The girl that ran the trip was great. She was very supportive, and fun. We saw several nurse sharks, a few stingrays, a cuttlefish, crabs and a bunch of other stuff. It really fun. The fish seem attracted to the lights on the board. If I had tried it earlier in my trip, I probably would have done it again. I haven't heard of this anywhere else so if you get a chance, try it!

1  Thank runaboutPgh