“Another amazing experience!”

Islamorada Dive Center
Ranked #15 of 163 Tours in Islamorada
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My son took the Open Water certification course, and he loved it! Stacey and the entire staff went out of their way to make him feel comfortable (he's 13). After his class and certification dives were done, we went on a pleasure dive together and saw large sharks, sea turtles, giant rays - what an experience!

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"postcard inn"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We dive with 3 differents dive shop during the week and Islamorada Dive Center came first.
5 stars for the boat and crew and 5 stars for the diving spots.

1  Thank MagDen007
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My sons and I came to Islamorada Dive Shop to get our Padi certification. We had an excellent experience. Our dive master, boat crew and office staff were all very helpful and professional. We each passed our certification dives and really enjoyed ourselves in the process. I would highly recommend this dive shop to anyone looking for a place to see the underwater world of the Florida keys!

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

This is our third year diving with IDC, and we couldn't be more pleased. Starting with the friendly staff at the counter checking you in, to the very fun and experienced captain and boat crew, Eric is running one top-notch dive outfit! The dive masters are helpful, informative, and sensitive to all levels of divers. They continue to take us to fantastic sights where the sea life is abundant. The boats are well equipped, new, and in excellent condition. We will continue to dive with IDC on our trips to the Keys!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We travel to Islamorada every summer with two families. We met Eric years ago when he snorkeled with our little kids so we could dive and we have dove with him ever since! He now takes my son spearfishing and I wouldn't let me son go with any other company. His shop is wonderful and staff are so friendly and helpful. We could call the morning of and they would get us on the boat, very attentive to our needs. We had a blast and cannot wait to come back! We love IDC!!!!