“Love this boutique!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Love this boutique!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Wow, if you want a really great place to shop and find the greatest, most up to date styles out there, you have to go to Wild Lily! My daughters and I shop here whenever we get down to the Keys and are never disappointed. People always ask where we purchased our clothes and are shocked to hear that we bought them in the Keys! Most people think of the Keys as Guy Harvey t-shirts, but not Wild Lily!! Love this store and the owner, Susie Durner, couldn't be more helpful!

Visited April 2014

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“My go to store for something special”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I love this store. Whenever I need (or just want) something new and special, this is always my store to go to. They have very beautiful clothes and wonderful accessories. And since she buys in limited quanities, you don't have to worry that someone else will be wearing your look.

Visited January 2014
South Georgia
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Favorite store in the Keys”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I love Wild Lily! My favorite clothing comes from this store! They always have the best finds!
Sadly I don't travel to Islamorada any more so I don't get to shop here but it's my favorite Keys store. They have wonderful jewelry and accessories also especially the Chan Luu bracelets.
I only wish they would post more things online so I could shop that way!
Lucky you if you get to shop here!

Visited October 2012