“Best Key Lime pie on the Keys!”
Review of Marker 88

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was with my daughter and mother-in-law on a weeklong trip to the Keys. This was the best Key Lime pie on the Keys. Just enough tang and a toasted maringue top, Unbelievable! The staff and food were great but the sunset was exceptional! We will eat here again next time we visit the Keys!

1  Thank Liz N

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My family and I have been coming here for years (since the '80's)...for a reason! We recently returned from a week long trip to Key Largo and came here for dinner and again for lunch. We sat in one of their glider tables for dinner overlooking the bay...it was beautiful! The service was attentive and friendly and the food was excellent! Don't miss getting the cracked conch for an appetizer...outstanding!!! There's a great bar right outside and plenty of seating (gliders and tables). There is inside seating as well but with a view like this who wants to be inside?! There's also a great little beach just off to the south that our kids played at while we were waiting for lunch. The Mahi Caesar Salad was delicious as was everyone's meals in our party (13 ppl total). We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The food was a little above average, the drinks were nothing special, the service was acceptable. The only thing about this dinning experience that stood out at all was watching the sunset over the water from our seats.

1  Thank traveler26Traveler26
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and I went here for my birthday. We love this place! We've been coming to Islamorada for years but somehow never got to try Marker 88. Wish we had! The food was outstanding. The view awesome watching the sunset! We sat at a "glider" table which was fun. Service was excellent with an attentive and friendly waitress. She made some great recommendations and we were both extremely pleased with our meals. Nice presentations, everything fresh including the salads. We will be back!

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Went here for a rehearsal dinner and got the cheapest thing on the menu to save on the cost. Got tr Cuban sandwich which was the size of my palm and was not very good. The piña coladas were not very strong either. Te service was decent I realize we had a party of 18 but it took over an hour to get the food to our table which I feel was too slow.

Nice place to watch a sunset. I will come back here for a drink just not the over priced food.