“Unbeatable views !”

Ranked #31 of 96 Restaurants in Islamorada
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Drinks and views amazing! Service was not very prompt. But the whole vibe is way laid back. Worth visiting for the views! We didn't eat, just got drinks here.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,195)

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

On our way to Key West we stopped by this restaurant. It was so nice to sit outside and eat. We had fish sandwiches, conch fritters, gator fritters, . Everything was very good. I asked for a pickle with my sandwich and I was told they didn't have any pickles. I don't think I have ever had a fish sandwich without a pickle. Overall, it was good!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

When I visited this restaurant 2 years ago the food was amazing. This trip it was slightly above average. I'm not sure what has changed but I know the menu and food sure has. Not that I'm saying it's bad but it's just another average place. The menu has shrunk and changed. My burger was OK and my wife's shrimp was OK.

It will now join my list of drive on by's in the Key's.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great place on the west coast of Islamorada. Recommend getting the fish, it's fresh and good. They also have live music and comfy chairs for drinks and sunset watching. Worth a stop!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We stopped to check out the sunset and stayed for a few very cold tap beers and the most amazing fish dip I have ever had. The live one man band music was great, the staff was very friendly and helpful and the food amazing. Great place with a cool atmosphere.