“Great Waverunner Tour”

Ranked #11 of 162 Tours in Islamorada
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The wave runner tour at Robbie's was great! Beautiful, exciting and fun! Our guide, Jeff, was careful, thorough and patient. This tour is well worth the money.

1  Thank ELHungaro
Write a ReviewReviews (3,577)

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Deep sea fishing, gulf fishing tours, feed the tarpon, great food and shopping experience. Worth the time to visit in Islamorada, while you are in the Florida Keys.

1  Thank Mike R
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I promised myself some time away from the family on our Keys trip, so I went on a night party fishing trip with Robbie's. Very nice to get some alone time and a nice boat ride. It has been some time since I had went night fishing, what fun. Crew was very helpful and informative with everything. We got a briefing on location and types of fish and some reminders of do's and don't. First stop I pulled in several keepers, then the next few stops were biting, but no keepers. Then the last stop it was hitting, I even got a little tired. The boat ride back was clear and starry. We docked with big bucket of fish to divide up (two on the head), here!!! Crew filet my catch in a matter of minutes and I had a small cooler with ice. Next day baked fish with salt, pepper and butter. Thank you for Military discount, very generous of you. A few days later took the twins for a nice feeding of the fish and wife enjoyed a beer and shopping.

1  Thank Ezekiel A
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We heard about Robbies from friends. In all of our many trips to the keys we had never stopped. We made it a point to this time. It was true Keys experience; a little funky and ecletic. We fed the Tarpon. Which we felt wasn't expensive. $3 for a big bucket of fish. We then ate at the restaurant which was also excellent. Relaxing and clean a great stop on your way down south. We live in a sw fl coastal town. We know seafood and we know fishing towns. We loved Robbies! Our only complaint was the porta potties havent been emptied since 1950.

1  Thank WendyMichellel
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Went fishing twice once during day and once at night. Lots of fun for the family, we didn't catch a lot of fish, but kids had a greatbtime and prices are great for whatbyou get on captain Michael party boat.

1  Thank Scott K