“A girls' fishing trip!”

Florida Keys Fun Fishing
Ranked #24 of 162 Tours in Islamorada
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional fishing guide Capt. Mark Johnson has been fishing the waters of South Florida for close to 30 years. Mark spends most of his days guiding anglers on the spectacular waters of the Florida Keys, Florida Bay, and the Everglades National Park. Fun for the whole family, Florida Keys Fun Fishing looks forward to treating their customers to the fishing experience of a lifetime!
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My 9-yr old daughter, my sister and I took a four hour family fun charter with Capt. Andy on our recent trip to the Keys. According to my daughter, this excursion was "awesome, wonderful, and amazing!" This was by far our most favorite excursion of our entire trip. Capt. Andy was very knowledgeable, professional and personable. He took us to some terrific spots that kept our hooks busy; in fact, my daughter's very first cast into the water landed her biggest catch to date. We felt completely comfortable out on the water with Capt. Andy and would not hesitate to re-charter with him again. The only negative, if you want to call it that, is that the time flew by and we wished we had chartered for the full day. You just can't go wrong with Florida Keys Fun Fishing!

1  Thank Teresa O

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My husband and I fished with Capt. Mark for a full day charter in April. It was great! It was really one of the best days of our 10 day trip to the Keys. We caught snapper, grouper, redfish ( or spot tail as we call them in SC), jacks, and a big lemon shark! Capt Mark really put a lot of effort into making sure we enjoyed ourselves and had a successful day fishing. In addition to the fishing, we saw some beautiful scenery. At the end of the day, Capt Mark cleaned some of the fish we caught, packaged them up for us, and we grilled them for supper that evening. They were absolutely delicious! Thanks Capt Mark for a great day! We hope to get back to the keys again soon, and we will definitely contact you to book another fishing trip! We both really enjoyed our day on the water with you.

1  Thank SCcamps
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Me, my boyfriend and his brother spent three days fishing with Captain Mark Johnson this April. Mark is really professional and he makes sure his clients get to enjoy fully. He knows where to fish, when to fish and his equipment is of the highest quality. During our 3 days of fishing we cought 22 different species of fish, from small snappers to 500 lbs sawfish. We will certainly go back and fish with Mark and we will certainly tell others about him and the Florida Keys Fun Fishing. It was
truly a memory for life!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Anyone looking for a good guide in the Keys needs to check out Captain Mark. You name what you want to catch and he will find it! 5 days, over 60 sharks and 8 different species along with a ton of Mackerel, Sea Trout, Snapper, Tarpon, etc. No shortage of action. I highly recommend Mark and Florida Keys Fun Fishing. We have used him twice now and will definitely book him every time we go!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

First time fishing in the Keys. Captain Mark told my husband and I that we would catch a lot of varieties of fish, enjoy a beautiful sunset and have a great time. He was right on all accounts. We had a blast. We caught fish almost every other cast. My husband closed the trip at the end of the day by catching a large Lemon shark. Captain Mark is truly a professional at guiding and making sure that his clients enjoy their trip. The trip was relaxing and fun! I caught so many fish that my wrists were sore from reeling them in. The next time that we are in the Keys, we will definitely be giving Captain Mark a call. Thank you Captain Mark for a fun day of fishing with my husband.
Brenda