“A perfect party”
Review of Caribbean Catering

Caribbean Catering
Ranked #70 of 93 Restaurants in Islamorada
Price range: US$25 - US$60
Description: Owners Dave Mansen and Debbie Pierog are the Islamorada wedding catering experts! With over 15 years restaurant experience, they have catered hundreds of Islamorada weddings and other special events throughout the Florida Keys. David and Debbie are fully involved in each Florida Keys catering event. Caribbean Catering was created so that Islamorada and the Upper Florida Keys would have a quality catering service, capable of handling a party for ten friends or a wedding for hundreds. Our intent is to develop a one of a kind experience at each event, delivering excellent gourmet food, outstanding service and a personal ambiance derived from our client's dreams and ideas.
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is just a quick note to say thank you for the perfect party. The food was delicious, the tables beautiful, and mess non-existent. The best part was I didn't have to lift a finger! Debbie is a pro and it shows. I highly recommend Caribbean catering.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

My now husband and I hired Debbie and her team to coordinate, decorate, and caterer our wedding. That was the first decision we made for our wedding together and everything else just flowed into place. I can honestly say I was stress free on our wedding day! She helped make our wedding day a dream come true! Many of our guest even called us to tell us how exceptional everything was! From the wait staff to the bar tender and the food! I would highly recommend Debbie and her team for any Florida Keys events! She is the best!!

Reviewed 10 February 2013

In 2010, we used Caribbean Catering to cater our wedding and rehearsal dinner. When we look back at our wedding day, we still talk about what a great job Debbie and her team did. Debbie was a pleasure to work with and the food was fantastic (some of our guests mentioned that it was the best meal they had ever enjoyed at a wedding). We found the prices competitive and felt that by working with a business owner rather than a corporate catering department we hit a home run. She came through with a last minute tent when the weather unexpectedly turned chilly and just generally made the day very easy and we were able to enjoy our day as much as we did because we didn't need to stress that the caterer didn't have it together. She also had great recommendations for other vendors, like Floral Fantasy, that made our day as special as it was.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

My fiancee (now wife) & I recently had our wedding at Island Palm Estates in Islamorada. We used Caribbean Catering (Debbie Pierog) & Danielle Smith as our Wedding Coordinator. The day of was perfect. Everything flowed seamlessly. After meeting with Debbie a couple of times to make bigger, broader decision we followed up with a lot of specific questions to Danielle the coordinator. Her response time and answers were great. Working with the two of them (and referred florist) made for a day that we'll never forget. The food was also fantastic. I couldn't get enough of the corn souflee. Family and friends (as well as our photographer) couldn't stop telling us that it was the best wedding they had ever been too. Thanks in large part to the setup and details by Debbie & Danielle and, oh yeah - Debbie's brother Tim :) Highly recommended!

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Caribbean Catering was the best choice I could have ever made for my wedding in the Florida Keys, Islamorada on Monday 2nd April 2012. Debbie Pierog was from start to finish professional and a very passionate woman with so much positive energy and ideas. We live in the UK and hence all our communication took place via e-mail and skype. I felt very confident to plan my wedding this way from the moment I first spoke to Debbie on the phone. She was so thrilled to help us and got me very excited and looking forward to plan the event. I sent Debbie an e-mail with all my wedding ideas and thoughts, and I had not seen any of the ideas materialize until the actual wedding day, which would really freak some people out. However, our wedding was small and relaxed;10 guests including the bride and groom, and it took place on a private beach of a beautiful villa.

On the wedding day, Debbie turned up on time with all the equipment and started setting up, I couldn't believe my eyes, it was everything I had wished for and more. She and her team went above and beyond to help us have the best day of our lives. Debbie was with us all through the day to help out and be there for the main events without being oppressive and overly present.

She had so many lovely ideas and made everyone feel special and welcome. The food was absolutely gorgeous, and for us it really is a special day to remember. If we had to do it again, we wouldn't change a thing.