“I love this place”
Review of Anne's Beach

Anne's Beach
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My husband and I drive down to Anna Beach a couple times a year just for the day from Miami, even though we live went down the street from the beach. We take our kids we take the dog and sometimes we go just by ourselves its a beautiful and relaxing beach.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

A great little hideaway along the road to actually spend the day. I discovered Annes beach by accident one time some years back. After parking the car to use the bathrooms there, my wife and I decided to walk along the paths there. There some little hut like structures along the waters edge, picnic tables, and some private beach areas. It is a great place to spend some free time with the family, or just as a couple.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Anne's Beach is the first beach we've been to where the parking is free. Major plus! Also since parking is limited, it's not crowded. I will say I was not prepared for the silty bottom that your feet sink into as you walk along the shallow waters. The texture and feeling of that soft sand and water critters was too much for me and I had to relegate myself to the dry beach. However, the little kid had a great time as did the hubster so for a young family this is a great safe beach to visit.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Today I went with my friends to Anne's beach and we were very disappointed because although is the only free beach in the area, the water was dirty and smelly.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The Keys doesn't have many sandy beaches, but Anne's Beach is beautiful. We usually stop for a quick swim on our way to Key Colony Beach. The park has nice pavilions for a picnic, shallow water to wade through, soft sand and gorgeous views. There are also changing facilities. The only drawback I have found is the limited parking.