Large rooms, partial water view but... Hot water in shower took forever to get hot;never got hot in sink. No hand towels in bathroom. 3 bath towels and 2 face clothes. Very unusual. Small kitchen is functional but limited. Pool towels are very, very small. Pool did not look very clean.
Staff is friendly. Grounds are nice, lounge chairs are old and torn. It is the location that warrants the price. Also note there is a $20 per day resort fee. Not really a resort but rather a traditional hotel grounds
Breakfast is served at pool but table and chairs are dirty and breakfast is to limited. We went to restaurants.
Air conditioner did work. Balcony was not cleaned each day.
We will stay elsewhere on the next visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best kept secrets and favorite escapes of Keys aficionados, La Siesta in Islamorada, is located on 6-acres of oceanfront accessible by the historic Overseas Highway at mile marker 80. Our hotel is less than 90 minutes from Miami, putting the resort in the heart of the lively Florida Keys, providing a tranquil escape among native flora and fauna for an uncommonly relaxing retreat. Retreat from the everyday and embrace the natural beauty of Florida at its best. The shimmering blue hues of the Atlantic Ocean will greet you upon arrival and the private sugar sand beach will call your name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Siesta Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- La Siesta Resort And Marina
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys