This is exactly the type of hotel we were looking for on our vacation, a nice rustic laid back place. If you are looking for glitz and glamour, keep driving, but if you are expecting classic old Florida charm, this is your place. From our initial call to verify our reservation, to check in and hospitality during our stay it was top notch. We were allowed to check in very early, 10 AM, and given several suggestions for things to do and see. The pool in heated and feels great on these cool days. We used a groupon and get a room very close to the water and was much bigger than we expected. We only booked 2 days and will be sorry to leave then and wish we booked more. We will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best kept secrets and favorite escapes of Keys aficionados, La Siesta in Islamorada, is located on 6-acres of oceanfront accessible by the historic Overseas Highway at mile marker 80. Our hotel is less than 90 minutes from Miami, putting the resort in the heart of the lively Florida Keys, providing a tranquil escape among native flora and fauna for an uncommonly relaxing retreat. Retreat from the everyday and embrace the natural beauty of Florida at its best. The shimmering blue hues of the Atlantic Ocean will greet you upon arrival and the private sugar sand beach will call your name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp and Booking.com so you can book your La Siesta Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- La Siesta Resort And Marina
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys