I stayed in room 204 with an oceanfront balcony. The 1 bedroom suite was spacious, but a little old looking, I got over that very quickly!!! Sitting on the balcony with a good book and a glass of wine after a long day of fishing was perfect. We stopped at Islamorada Fish Company and brought home shrimp and stone crabs and made dinner in the room. The hot tub was good and the heated pool felt great. Every staff member was friendly and helpful. Guests staying there were enjoying the cottages, grilling outside, and kayaks offered right at the beach. Breakfast was served by the pool in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best kept secrets and favorite escapes of Keys aficionados, La Siesta in Islamorada, is located on 6-acres of oceanfront accessible by the historic Overseas Highway at mile marker 80. Our hotel is less than 90 minutes from Miami, putting the resort in the heart of the lively Florida Keys, providing a tranquil escape among native flora and fauna for an uncommonly relaxing retreat. Retreat from the everyday and embrace the natural beauty of Florida at its best. The shimmering blue hues of the Atlantic Ocean will greet you upon arrival and the private sugar sand beach will call your name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Siesta Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- La Siesta Resort And Marina
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys