La Siesta resort was a weekend girls trip for us. We arrived and found a gracious staff and eager attendants to help us. The location is great , in between all the hot spots of Islamorado. The room was spotless and very spacious. The continental breakfast served out by the pool in the morning was so delightful.we went kayaking and snorkeling right from their beach. Only one suggestion , The beds could have been a bit more comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best kept secrets and favorite escapes of Keys aficionados, La Siesta in Islamorada, is located on 6-acres of oceanfront accessible by the historic Overseas Highway at mile marker 80. Our hotel is less than 90 minutes from Miami, putting the resort in the heart of the lively Florida Keys, providing a tranquil escape among native flora and fauna for an uncommonly relaxing retreat. Retreat from the everyday and embrace the natural beauty of Florida at its best. The shimmering blue hues of the Atlantic Ocean will greet you upon arrival and the private sugar sand beach will call your name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Siesta Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Siesta Resort And Marina
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys