We just completed a 4 night stay at La Siesta Resort and were very pleased. Our place was very clean, roomy and nice and cool after a long day of fishing. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. All of our needs were taken care of and we would stay there again. We had a full kitchen, a big living area and a wonderful balcony. We also had covered parking which is a bug deal when it is 96 degrees outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best kept secrets and favorite escapes of Keys aficionados, La Siesta in Islamorada, is located on 6-acres of oceanfront accessible by the historic Overseas Highway at mile marker 80. Our hotel is less than 90 minutes from Miami, putting the resort in the heart of the lively Florida Keys, providing a tranquil escape among native flora and fauna for an uncommonly relaxing retreat. Retreat from the everyday and embrace the natural beauty of Florida at its best. The shimmering blue hues of the Atlantic Ocean will greet you upon arrival and the private sugar sand beach will call your name. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your La Siesta Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Siesta Resort And Marina
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Hotel Islamorada
- La Siesta Resort & Marina Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys