“If in Islamorada stop here!”

Michelle Nicole Lowe Art Gallery
Ranked #22 of 64 things to do in Islamorada
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We drove from gallery to gallery while in the keys but this is the one that is worthy of a review. It stood out from all the others. This girl is exceptionally talented - her art is fantastic (fish based).

She was in the gallery and very welcoming and interesting to talk to.

Definitely worth stopping to look and support her.

1  Thank AS185
All reviews
"marine life"
in 5 reviews
"vibrant colors"
in 3 reviews
"bought several"
in 2 reviews
"definitely worth a stop"
"talented"
in 3 reviews
"shop"
"sea"

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Michelle Nicole Lowe is an enormously talented artist. When you are in the Keys stop at her gallery and pick up a fabulous memento of your trip. You'll love it forever. I adore my painting, t-shirts, and phone case - all unique.

1  Thank JeanieRF
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Michelle and her cute little dog Layla greeted me. Her art is beautiful. Great use of color. I liked her story too. Make sure to ask how she became an artist. True American success story! I am sure she will have many years of success in her chosen profession as an artist.

2  Thank Ameliaeyes
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stopped by as we like looking at different art. Not that often we find a local artist we think is really special, but this was amazing. All marine life so you have to find that interesting.

Some of the more minimalist pieces would certainly have gone on our wall, but we like original pieces and the pieces that would have gone in our house were all prints.

But that's part of the fun of looking. Would certainly stop again, you never know that perfect piece may just be there.

1  Thank CHR1515
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I noticed Michelle's gallery listed on Trip Advisor, so when our family of four took a break from our boating/snorkel vacation to explore some land activities, Michelle's Gallery was on my list of things to see.

We enjoyed seeing the new gallery that opened last December and chatting with Michelle. Her watercolors on canvas are vibrant and refreshing!! I wish I could take them all home. Her talent is obvious as soon as you walk in and see the selection of paintings. She has some images on t-shirts and melamine plates now too. I saw notecards and Tervis cups too.

Just speaking to her about her involvement in the fishing & reef community brings to light her love for the ocean and its marine life.

Stop in, it won't take long. It's easy to find on the Overseas Highway. You'll enjoy the visit.