All reviews welcome home great hosts refrigerator and microwave key west great little place stay there again clean rooms fire pit the ritz old florida laid back overseas highway mike manatees patio keys pets
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We stayed 2 nights this weekend and had a great time. The rooms are clean and have everything you need. The owners told us they are making continual upgrades, so it should only get better.

We brought our dog with us and not only was the motel pet friendly as advertised, but the owners did a little pet-sitting while we were out fishing.

This is going to be our new home away from home in Islamorada. The biggest reason is the owners. They are super people, made us feel welcome, like part of the family.

Room Tip: Any room is good now, there is a refrigerator, flat screen TV, and roomy bathroom.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank billhanifin
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The best mom and pop place ever. New owners are the most friendly people ever. Very pet friendly, even my little yappers loved their dogs. My dogs loved playing and running around in the fenced in yard. We were able to keep our bay boat right at their dock. There manatees that come up by the dock from time to time. restaurants nearby. Places nearby to kayak. I just can't say enough about the place. I don't care for places with stuffy people and this place suited us to a tee. If you love quaint little getaways that are very relaxing with great company, this the place to be. We will definitely be back to this place where we felt so welcomed. Great hospitality!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Hospitality at its best! Cozy and quaint atmosphere to get some much needed R & R!!! The owners made us really feel welcome! Can't wait to come back again!! Thank you Cindy and Mike for having us at your Peaceful Place in Paradise!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 6 September 2013

What a wonderful time away. We hadn't been away for quite awhile with work, etc. But this was well worth the wait. Located on a peaceful and serene canal with clean, bright rooms, it was our perfect get away. We even ended up staying an extra day. Who would want to leave. A great time with friends or time alone, whichever you wanted. It seemed the guest became friends very quickly with our charming and fun hosts, Mike and Cindy. We will certainly be going back again and again.

Room Tip: Any room provides the same ambience. There are different sizes depending on your needs but leave it to Mike to find the best accommodation for your party. Hosts Mike and Cindy Sawdry were very accomdating.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jeanne R
Reviewed 5 September 2013

If you are a native Floridian and grew up going to the Key's like I have.....this is fantastic place......it is true Key's style. I love to take my pups with me on vacation and this place is awesome...the entire place is fenced in so you can literally open your motel door and let them out to run and play. Clean rooms...excellent service.....Cindy and Mike the owners were wonderful! Cant wait to go back!!! I heard the ladder was up and ready...so I need to take a dip in the canal.....and go bug hunting!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends