All reviews welcome home great hosts felt like home founders park refrigerator and microwave key west great little place stay there again clean rooms fire pit the ritz old florida stayed longer laid back overseas highway mike manatees
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Under new management and they are taking this place to the next level owners and staff are amazing people definitely going to be a return trip. And booking at this place again , the people were awesome from the owners to the landscape crew all smiles here

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I recently stayed at the Conch On Inn and could't be happier with my accomodations. It was a clean place to stay. Its not fancy, but if you are looking to have a roof over your head this is a great place to stay.

I had a full size refrigerator and microwave.

If I had a grip it is that in order for me to use the wifi I had to go into the bathroom to get enough of a signal. I could have gone outside to the common area too, but I was lazy and didn't want to.

All and all I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I go to the Keys on a regular basis. I usually book down just past Whale Harbor as that is where I like to dive. The rooms were ALL booked where I usually stay. I did a search and the Conch on Inn popped up. I have seen it in the past so I asked my son and he was fine with it. When we got there it was instant hospitality. We were very early (9 a.m.) and were just checking it out. The owner came out and greeted us and said rooms were ready and we could check in right away. They gave us info on launching the boat and moved their boat to let us tie to the dock. You could tell renovations were under way but nothing that got in the way of the vacation. There are three gas grills around the fenced courtyard that we were told to use if needed. The room was comfortable with bed, newer flat T.V. with cable, fridge, microwave and coffee pot. Two guys--we didn't need much. Mike (Pooh) and Cindy were up in the mornings as we were casting off and there when we returned each day. They had dinner late one night and offered all who were outside to some. Breakfast was even available Saturday morning as personal friends were there for the weekend. You became a part of their ever growing family. Will stay again.

Room Tip: 1 - 4 are in the courtyard 5- 8 a short walk.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 7 days and what a great experience I had. This quaint little hotel has everything your looking for. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, flat screen TV's, and friendly hotel staff that are willing to go the extra mile to make sure your experience is exceptional. The location is great. Only a few miles from all the major attractions for beach fun, fishing, SCUBA, and night life. The new owners Cindy and Mike have done an exceptional job in new renovations, and updated rooms. Beautifully landscaped grounds. Nice shade with tiki huts. Bar-b-que grills for your catch of the day, or whatever your pleasure. The 3 resident dogs (pups) are gentle and sweet, so bring your pup, no worries here. A true "pearl" hotel of Islamorada. As a Florida native, I would come here every time. No question.

Room Tip: There are 8 rooms. All different sizes, so plan ahead. Just call and let Cindy and or Mike know your travel plans. They will help you plan the size that's just right for you or decide when you arrive.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I can't for the life of me remember how I found this place, but I am *so* glad I did. While in the Keys on business I checked into the Conch On Inn for 10 days. It's a tiny little place, shoehorned in at the end of a canal with all of eight rooms. The style is vintage Keys, when small mom-and-pop hotels dotted the landscape. The rooms are smallish, but superclean and my bed was new and of high quality.

There's no pool. Instead, there is a swim ladder and you swim in the canal. Be prepared to share your swim with thousands of minnows and the occasional curious manatee. The water is clean, warm and refreshing.

This is a family operation and it shows. The hotel is likely to be booked heavily on the weekends with some of the owner's many, many friends, and if you're staying there, you're their friends too.

This hotel isn't just pet-friendly, it's pet-worshipful. The owners have three dogs, all of whom will be glad to accept your adoration, and they all interact well with guest's dogs. I saw it several times.

Prices are very reasonable and discounts are offered for longer stays. I enjoyed my stay more than I can really express in this review.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business