Stayed for 4 nights ,Feb7.Motel is not the Ritz but it is a nice small clean place to stay.Owners are very friendly and will help you with anything you need.They are working on remodeling and when they get it done this little place will be perfect.The price is reasonable compared to other hotels in the keys.It sits close to eating and shopping . If we go back to the keys we would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conch On Inn Motel and Gardens is designed to be your budget minded, pet friendly home in the Florida Keys. Enjoy our sunbathing area and gardens, with its chickee huts and barbeques. Swimmers, sunbathers and kayakers enjoy quiet pleasurable hours in the sun. For divers: beautiful scuba diving and snorkeling ocean reefs are just minutes away! Nearby charter boats offer diving or deep sea, back country and reef fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Conch on Inn Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conch On Hotel Islamorada
- Conch On Inn Motel Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys