We stayed 2 nights -- had never been to Islamorada -- only Key West. The owners (new since summer, 2013) were very nice -- Mike and Cindy, and a wealth of useful information. Our room had not yet been renovated -- and a bit on the "rough" side, but had all the necessary amenities and has potential once all their renovation efforts are complete. The room was small (probably 12x15 plus bathroom), but room enough for my husband and I and our dog. They are very pet friendly and our dog loved his stay! The room was clean, as were the appliances (small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker). They also have free wi-fi in all the rooms. Very good choice for a pet friendly, budget motel in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conch On Inn Motel and Gardens is designed to be your budget minded, pet friendly home in the Florida Keys. Enjoy our sunbathing area and gardens, with its chickee huts and barbeques. Swimmers, sunbathers and kayakers enjoy quiet pleasurable hours in the sun. For divers: beautiful scuba diving and snorkeling ocean reefs are just minutes away! Nearby charter boats offer diving or deep sea, back country and reef fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Conch on Inn Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conch On Hotel Islamorada
- Conch On Inn Motel Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys