Welcome home is what you hear when you come back to your room after a hot fun day in the sun. Cindy made us feel welcome (and said as much) from the moment we walked up to the window. No this is not a Holiday Inn...thank goodness. That is not the experience we were looking for. Entering our room was like going to my sister's. She lives in an old house where there are still metal medicine cabinets and porcelain tubs. The room was so much cleaner though. I even walked barefoot, which I never do in hotels. Our bed was comfortable and the spread was fresh smelling. They are washed between every guest, unlike Quality Inn (my fav go-to place) which washes every 2 weeks. We didn't bring our dog, but if we had, Cindy doggie sits while you explore the keys. They have a few dogs that share their little yard and favorite TV spot. I really can't say that I will ever look for another place to stay when visiting the Keys... I found my home there :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conch On Inn Motel and Gardens is designed to be your budget minded, pet friendly home in the Florida Keys. Enjoy our sunbathing area and gardens, with its chickee huts and barbeques. Swimmers, sunbathers and kayakers enjoy quiet pleasurable hours in the sun. For divers: beautiful scuba diving and snorkeling ocean reefs are just minutes away! Nearby charter boats offer diving or deep sea, back country and reef fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Conch on Inn Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conch On Hotel Islamorada
- Conch On Inn Motel Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys