All reviewswelcome homegreat hostsfelt like homefounders parkrefrigerator and microwavekey westgreat little placestay there againclean roomsfire pitthe ritzold floridastayed longerlaid backoverseas highwaymikemanatees
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We recently spent a couple days at the Conch on Inn and couldn't have been happier! Cindy was very accommodating and she treated our dog like her own. One of our concerns before going was that because they are pet friendly the rooms would have a pet odor. I can tell you that is absolutely not the case. The rooms are extremely clean and you cannot tell pets have stayed there. If you have a dog I highly recommed the Conch on Inn for you Keys vacation.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Davebruening
Michael S, Owner at Conch on Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us. We try really hard to keep our rooms clean so thank you for commenting on that. I hope you can come back and stay with us real soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

What a great stay! Cindy was a charming host. Nothing was too much trouble. Great list of local restaurants provided. Clean and comfy room. Great outdoor area on the canal. Reasonable price for the accommodation!

Room Tip: The outer rooms have parking in front.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Michael S, Owner at Conch on Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you so much for the great review. I hope you come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Every time you use the services of a local business you feel a little fearful of the results but on this occasion, the result exceeded the expectations, Cindy made us feel like part of the family, and the "canine family" make us feel TONS and TONS of love, beautiful place which I will not hesitate to return to every time I visit Islamorada

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

That is really nice. Thank you for staying with us and for LOVING all my girls. We hope you come back and stay with us. You are part of our family so we hope to see you soon. Cindy

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I spent nearly a week at the Conch On Inn with Cindy at the end of June and had the best time. Chose the hotel for the price and pictures offline but had no idea how welcoming it would be. Upon arrival Cindy greeted us warmly with a sheet of the best restaurants, beaches, and attractions and went so far as to tell me her favorite entrees at each place and ask if we needed towels for the beach. Before leaving she gave me her card and told her to call if I needed anything but we were taken of so greatly I never had issues. Our room was directly in front of the parking lot and the inside was spotless. A great deal for the price compared to the resorts that run up to several hundred per night. We spent the next week snorkeling, tanning and eating on the several public beaches but always returned to a cleaned room with fresh towels. A perfect, relaxing vacation made possible thanks to the Conch On Inn. I'll definitely return and would recommend it for anybody else that will be traveling to the Keys.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Michael S, Owner at Conch on Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Awe, Thank you so much. I hope you come back and stay with us. We really enjoyed having you here and you are like part of our family now. Remember always call me direct to book. I think it's time you start planning another trip back home!!! Cindy

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I stayed with Mike and Cindy for several days terminating over the fourth of July week-end. On arrival I noticed the sign on the white picket fence that read: "Welcome Home". Possessing a degree of cynicism from spending a major portion of my life in the northeast megalopolis, I wondered. It didn't take long for me to stop wondering. I went to the office window and was greeted promptly and very cordially by Mike. He was joined quite shortly by Cindy who took over. She gave me a quick but thorough overview of the attractions in the area and then provided me with a page listing local restaurants which included directions and their type of quisine. She added her own personal views on several which I found helpful. When I inquired of her if it would be permissable to enjoy an adult beverage on their beautiful back patio which faces the canal to the west and admire the beauty of the sunset. She assured me that I could enjoy as many as I wished (I usually limit it to one), and made sure that I was aware that there were bottle openers on the tables, and offered me a corkscrew if I needed one. When I told her that my preference was for some fine rum over an ice cube or two, she produced an actual glass double old-fashion glass and told me to keep it until I checked out commenting that it would taste so much better in glass than in plastic. She gave me her card, and assured me that if I needed anything after the office closed, I should call her and she would get back to me in an hour of less. As I left the window she enthusiastically told me that she and Mike's goal was for me to feel as if I was home.
I did enjoy several relaxing evenings on the patio. A nice touch in the Keys' heat was that each of the Tikki towers had a bank of fans which provided welcomed relief. And on two evenings I had a real treat: there was a manatee out in the canal. Seeing this gentle giant bobbing for air was special.
The room was clean and had everything I required. The bed was comfortable, the TV provided a variety of choices, there was a table and chairs, and a refrigerator with an actual freezer compartment. I consider this a real bonus. The shower had good pressure and plenty of hot water. Housekeeping did an excellent job everyday.
Captain Slate's Scuba Adventures, my diving outlet, was less than two miles away.
Room rates were more than reasonable. Cindy and Mike remained just as friendly and helpful throughout my stay as they were on my arrival.
In short, I will return there on my next trip to the Keys, hopefully that won't be as many years as since my previous one. I would recommend this motel to anyone who will appreciate a friendly, homey atmosphere at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo