We planned our wedding for two years and spent our life savings. Paul really sold us this venue and he promised he would be there to help us make everything perfect. The night of the wedding he did not keep that promise. The DJ they hired for the evening was TERRIBLE!!! He ruined our first dance we had been taking private classes for 3 months and he knew how important it was. He started the song when I was changing! Then when he re started it the song was half way over! He never announced anything we had to remind him to cut the cake, father daughter dance and even the garter toss! He completely forgot to do the money dance. Paul was no where to be found ! It was incredibly stressful because we had to run around to do everything.Did I mention that two of our photographers cameras were stolen with our
wedding pictures in it......... The next day we calmly asked Paul if we could have a meeting so we could discuss how disappointed we were. Paul was Very aggressive he got in my face and told me to go to he'll. Once they get your check you are on your own!!! I would never book this venue they are sooooo mean and aggressive and once they are paid they don't care!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 7 acres nature preserve, Coconut Cove Resort & Marina exudes a "Caribbean vibe ," offering visitors a quiet, secluded escape at a surprisingly affordable rate. The lowest-priced of the 20 rooms are the Captain's cottages with a full kitchen and picnic table right in front of the room. General's rooms are situated in the more modern building, and are ideal for larger groups and wedding parties (which the resort specializes in). Ceremonies take place on select weekends and come complete with an evening fireworks display.Beautiful sunning beach overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, complimented by a zero-entry outdoor pool with a cascading waterfall. Within walking distance there is boat, wave runner, kayak rentals. Situated in the heart of Islamorada with many restaurant and bars, Theater of the Sea, and the Geological Park within walking distance Coconut Cove is the perfect place to have fun. Complimentary coffee and Danishes are offered each morning along free parking and maid service daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Coconut Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Coconut Cove Resort And Marina Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys