Having a destination wedding at a location I have never seen nor know anyone that has ever seen made me a little nervous, not going to lie, but it was my dream to get married on the beach and I was willing to take that chance... I am SOOOOO GLAD I DID!!!
I had called a couple other resorts in the Florida keys to get quotes for our wedding, some told us that they don't do weddings in march due to spring breakers and others took weeks to get back to us. My now husband was helping me look since I was getting fustrated about finding the perfect place that was affordable and classy, not to mention they would actually get back to me in a timly matter. (not all of us are on island time :) )
He came across the Coconut Cove Website and asked me if I called them. I thought what the heck why not... BEST CALL I HAVE EVER MADE!!!
Paul and Magda where awesome. When i called or emailed with any question big or small they got back to me in less then 24 hrs. When we got there they took such good care of us... the resort was ours.
We stayed at the resort for 7 days and each and everyday Paul and Magda and thier staff made sure we were taken care of the entire time! I know we would have not gotten this kind of treatment at any other resort.
Then there was the wedding... i could have never dreamed that it would have been as spectacular as it was. They had every detail down, from the awesome amazing flowers (which all i did was send a couple pictures to Magda and she did the rest) to the table decore to they way they set up the guest book table and seating arangements. The food, I will go back and bring my 57 guest so that we can just enjoy the fantastic food!
Paul and Magda and thier staff truly allowed us to have a worry stress free wedding. Truly amazing!!! Everyone had an awesome and 2 weeks later Im still getting facebook messages on how awesome the wedding was!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 7 acres nature preserve, Coconut Cove Resort & Marina exudes a "Caribbean vibe ," offering visitors a quiet, secluded escape at a surprisingly affordable rate. The lowest-priced of the 20 rooms are the Captain's cottages with a full kitchen and picnic table right in front of the room. General's rooms are situated in the more modern building, and are ideal for larger groups and wedding parties (which the resort specializes in). Ceremonies take place on select weekends and come complete with an evening fireworks display.Beautiful sunning beach overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, complimented by a zero-entry outdoor pool with a cascading waterfall. Within walking distance there is boat, wave runner, kayak rentals. Situated in the heart of Islamorada with many restaurant and bars, Theater of the Sea, and the Geological Park within walking distance Coconut Cove is the perfect place to have fun. Complimentary coffee and Danishes are offered each morning along free parking and maid service daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coconut Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Coconut Cove Resort And Marina Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys