I booked this place by the "pet friendly"hotel site. The pictures on their website show georgeous wedding pictures and it would make a pretty backdrop for a wedding if you did not have to stay there. My husband and I were looking for a romantic 3 day getaway. We were so completely disappointed. The rooms are extremely expensive for the over $200 a night price. The "upgrade" she gave us was the room I am speaking of. Absolutely no services unless you are having as wedding. The owner could barely take the time to check us in and we never saw her againl The place truly needs lots of repair. Uncomfortable beds, small mirror in bathroom, no privacy on your "deck". Old furniture, no coffee maker in room and no one in the office even at 9 am. We only saw the owner once after our check in and even then she was selling another wedding and did not have even a minute for us. We have traveled the world and have been to the keys before and would never go back there and would never recommend the place to any of our friends. There is virtually no real beach, only one chair on the "dock", no atmosphere unless you are having a wedding ceremony. We made the best of our trip no thanks to our hotel.
There is a great restaurnat about 4 miles away that is a must, the Green Turtle, food fabulous, decor immpecable, staff extremely friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 7 acres nature preserve, Coconut Cove Resort & Marina exudes a "Caribbean vibe ," offering visitors a quiet, secluded escape at a surprisingly affordable rate. The lowest-priced of the 20 rooms are the Captain's cottages with a full kitchen and picnic table right in front of the room. General's rooms are situated in the more modern building, and are ideal for larger groups and wedding parties (which the resort specializes in). Ceremonies take place on select weekends and come complete with an evening fireworks display.Beautiful sunning beach overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, complimented by a zero-entry outdoor pool with a cascading waterfall. Within walking distance there is boat, wave runner, kayak rentals. Situated in the heart of Islamorada with many restaurant and bars, Theater of the Sea, and the Geological Park within walking distance Coconut Cove is the perfect place to have fun. Complimentary coffee and Danishes are offered each morning along free parking and maid service daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Coconut Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Coconut Cove Resort And Marina Islamorada, Florida - Florida Keys