“A DEFINITE MUST!!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mile Marker 83.5
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Passing through on our way back from the Kew West my husband and I decided to stop at Braza Lena since we have heard so many wonderful things from our friends. From the moment you walk in you are attended and not in an overbearing kinda way either. The Gauchos (Brazilian Cowboys) bring rounds of different types of delicious meats right to your table which (OMG I cant get over on how much I ate)!! They also have a wide selection of specialties at the Salad Bar which if you are not a FANATIC of meat the Salad Bar alone will satisfy your taste buds.
Dawn, which I will not forget her name due to the fact that she was just one of the nicest and just down right gracious people I have come across made her way to our table to make sure everything was to our liking. The staff was friendly and the service was outstanding. Dessert was PHENOMENAL!! I couldnt decide what to have so I decided with a Papaya-Cream Mousse which was absolutely delicious after such an amazing dinner.
My husband and I will definitely be dining at Braza Lena more often...I think the drive from Miami is so worth it!!..... Enjoy it to the fullest!!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We use our local Texas De Brazil in Palm Beach Gardens a lot and were told they were part of the same group of companies, well they are the poor relation if at all.
We sat down and was not acknowledged for 15 minutes, and then only after I got a servers attention.She was unable to serve us but went to get another server who said he would be a short while.
He came back and asked us what drinks we would like. 10 minutes later he returned and seeing our table empty of plates he then explained how the salad buffet worked and the meats coming round after we turned over our card. We then clicked that they were the same as Texas De Brazil and he confirmed they were part of the same group.
I said we all like our meats medium to well done, which he acknowledged but did not pass on to the Goucho's. It was 10 minutes before I got my first piece of meat, I appreciate other people may like rare or blue but it is not to our taste. Each Goucho had to be told several times we dont like rare meat. So we kept getting sausages, perhaps a joke I don't know,
I spoke to the guy who looked like he might be in charge, he apologized asked what meats we would like and went off to the kitchen area.
Made no difference at all. We still had to tell the Goucho's Medium to Well Done Please!!
It spoil the meal for us.
A waitress asked if all was OK with our meal but after telling her we were not to happy she disappeared not to be seen again.
Never mind another one down to experience.Not worth the $280 bill for the 5 of us, my wife I and our 3 children 8,13 and 16. Wont be back any time soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

This is a place that would be impossible leave hungry. All of the food was great. While the cost per person appears expensive the check was no more than a moderate to higher end restaurant. They do include a gratuity in the bill so be careful so you do not double tip.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

My son recently had his wedding on Islamorada. One of our responsibilities was the rehearsal dinner for 16. I contacted Braza Lena via their website and was contacted by Dawn promptly. She took care of everything we might need from flowers to wine. Upon arrival our table was ready and waiting. Julia, our server for the evening, was a wonderful young lady. She explained how a Brazilian steakhouse worked to those who had never been and was always attentive and right there when something was needed. From then on it was a meat lovers feast! It just kept coming and coming and coming, from beef to lamb and chicken and pork. The salad bar was not your ordinary salad bar. It had all sorts of delicious items to choose from. If you need to host an event or just don't want a seafood restaurant, I highly recommend Braza Lena.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

*I've eaten at hundreds of restaurants all over the world, and this is in my top 5!*

This is the 4th time I've been to Braza Lena, and certainly won't be my last. I took my son here to continue the tradition of Braza Lena every time I'm in the Keys, and they certainly did not disappoint. The gauchos(Brazilian cowboys) bring meat out to you as long as you have the coin on your table flipped to "green", and everything is full of flavor and well cooked. They usually ask you if you like your meat medium rare, well done, etc, and accommodate you accordingly.

I never eat much of the buffet, as I go for the meat, but it looks amazing, with smoked salmon, asparagus, black beans and rice, mostly luxury-type of foods. Be ready for an 18% gratuity automatically added to your bill - I'm not a fan of being "forced" to pay extra gratuity, but one has to remember that you're not only getting the service of your waiter/waitress, but 4-6 gauchos as well. For that reason, I don't mind it being tacked on, and I added another 10% gratuity to my bill, because the service is ridiculously good.