“Run and don't stop here” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bentley's - CLOSED

Bentley's
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Miami, Florida
“Run and don't stop here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

We have been coming to the keys for years and this restaurant is by far the worst I have been to in the keys. Where do I start??? The service?? It took them one hour before we got a glass of water on the table. No bread, nothing. Then they brought the salad.... it had so much salad dressing you think you are eating dressing with salad. Then we ordered the mussels. Even as an appetizer portion it was a very small portion. But it was the most AWFUL mussels I had ever had. Two of my friends also ordered the mussels. They must have dumped an entire salt shaker in the broth. My husband ordered fish and it was also pretty bad. The only tasty thing we had was the pork ossobucco which was the special. They tried to compensate by offering us a discount but even with that it could not make up for the bad experience and awful food. If you still decide to go here remember you were warned. RUN.

1 Thank Anaah

Parrish, Florida
“We love Bentley's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for the third time in as many years last night. As always, the experience was Wonderful. Excellent service, food and ambience. My husband had broiled scallops on linguini and I had baked stuffed shrimp. The meals came with a great Caesar salad. A great restaurant for Florida dining.

Miami, Florida
“Awesomeness on the water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013

I love the keys and if there is anything more that I love is dining out at the Keys. This place is right on your way down to Key West or if you want to stay down in Marathon or Islamorada is only a few mile markers away. The food is fresh which is what you want for a raw bar. Service was great and pricing is reasonable/comparable for the area. If you are daring you can try different types of rare fish. I recommend the Hog Fish. Definitely a great stop down my way to Margaritaville.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“AMAZING!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013

You can't go wrong with anything on or off the menu. The servers are well trained and they know the dishes inside and out. Just give them a hint and they can recommend something fabulous. Favorites include: crab cakes, nutty hog fish, drunken sweet potatoes, and the HOMEMADE KEY LIME PIE!!!!!!!

• Visited January 2013
“Pretentious and overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013

Waited over an hour at the bar for a booth while three booths went empty and unbussed. Once seated, waited almost thirty minutes for waitstaff, who were condescending. The food wasn't anything special either; we have had much better food at many of the fine casual bars and restaurants in the keys. Also, this place is entirely inside, no outdoor seating. Better off having a fish sandwich or appetizers at Lorelei or Island Grill instead. Will not go back to Bentleys.

• 1 of 5 bubbles