“Nice bakery”

Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Islamorada
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Midway Cafe and Coffee Bar - a must-stop Islamorada restaurant and shopping spot! We are a funky little cafe, bakery, coffee shop and retail store located in Islamorada, midway down the Florida Keys. We make all of our baked goods and breads on site and serve local fresh roasted coffee. At Midway Cafe we pride ourselves on using fresh organic high quality foods in all of our dishes. We have an extensive menu to choose from including vegetarian and gluten-free dishes. When you visit Midway Cafe we want you to feel at home because our family is always ready and willing to help you however possible.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

On the high priced side. Spent $35 for breakfast for 2 people but the portions were generous and the food was good. Only complaint was the roasted potatoes were burned/dried out. One portion of potatoes would have served 2 people.

There are newer reviews for Midway Cafe & Coffee Bar

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Breakfast is probably even better, but we had a wonderful lunch. I liked it so much that I rode my bike there the next day while my husband and boys fished so I could try the blueberry muffins I eyed the day before. Yum!

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We originally stopped here for the famous Manny and Isa's key lime pie (which was the best we had on the Keys). We kept coming back for the real-fruit smoothies (best we had on the Keys), amazing muffins and pastries (best we had on the Keys), coffee and espresso (second best we had on the Keys), and great food (best we had on the Keys - you are seeing the trend here). They have amazing vegetarian and non-vegetarian options for both breakfast and lunch, homemade breads, and great pita and hummus. By far the best food we had all week across Islamorada, Marathon, and Key West.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

When I came in it was like I have never left, they knew my preferences, Robbie had her baby and showed me a video while preparing my food, so much love! Such good breakfast!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We were sad about leaving the Florida Keys but needed a great coffee for our road trip to St Augustine Our server from the restaurant we ate lunch said this place had the best coffee and key lime pie any where! So of course we stopped and have to agree with him!