“Loved this cool place”

Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Islamorada
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Midway Cafe and Coffee Bar - a must-stop Islamorada restaurant and shopping spot! We are a funky little cafe, bakery, coffee shop and retail store located in Islamorada, midway down the Florida Keys. We make all of our baked goods and breads on site and serve local fresh roasted coffee. At Midway Cafe we pride ourselves on using fresh organic high quality foods in all of our dishes. We have an extensive menu to choose from including vegetarian and gluten-free dishes. When you visit Midway Cafe we want you to feel at home because our family is always ready and willing to help you however possible.
Texas
“Loved this cool place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Colorful cafe with great food and coffee. I got the egg pita with goat cheese and I loved it. Omelets and burritos were well received by my family as well. Flavored water was complimentary. Pastries and breads look homemade. We went back the next day for Key Lime Pie, also delicious. Don't park in the back, however. We got all of these tree balls with splatters of sap all over our rental car. If it were my own car, I'd be mad!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank SophieKellyGreen

• Turkish first
Miami, Florida
“Cute little place with delicious food and nice staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

I don't think there was anything I didn't like about this place! I am a sucker for coffee shops and if I lived in the keys I would be here every morning. I had their waffles, eggs and bacon...so good! The place is a little small so I wouldn't recommend for big groups unless you sit outside. But the other than that, awesome!

Visited June 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Breakfast in Paradise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I went here early in the morning before a dolphin encounter. The breakfast was a great start to the day. I had French Toast and a fruit smoothie. Tasty food and a really relaxing atmosphere. Just a really cool cafe. This is a great place for those who like those laid back mornings.

• Visited November 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

have been to Islamorada a few times, but had never been here. My wife and I ate breakfast here 3 times on our last trip down in May. The staff is incredible -- every one of them we came in contact with. It's an absolute must to come here. Food is excellent, with a ton of choices. We will definitely be back to this place, no doubt.

• Visited May 2014
Edison, New Jersey
“Food & service - amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I thought it was weird this place didn't serve pancakes, but the food was simply amazing. They have a station to freshly brew your coffee & tea, and the food is sensational!!! Would highly recommend to any passing by to stop in and grab a bite.

Visited June 2014