“Beautiful home!”
other traveller has booked this property
BEACH AREA PIER FOR FISHING AND WATCHING SPECTACULAR SUNSETS
UPSTAIRS HALLWAY TO ROOMS AND BATHROOM
MASTER BEDROOM WITH KING SIZE BED
SECOND BEDROOM WITH QUEEN SIZE BED
THRID BEDROOM WITH TWIN SIZE BEDS
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lablady75
“Beautiful home!”
Reviewed 24 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our stay here. We stayed with my husband and I and 3 kids ages 8,6 and 2.
It was perfect. We spent a lot of time at the pool which was about 20 steps from the front door. A big help with young children that we didn't have to walk from the other end of the complex. The beach is also a short, 1 minute, walk on easy terrain from the back porch. It is a very friendly place. The people staying near us were all nice. The sunsets were beautiful on the dock. We enjoyed kayaking which was provided there for free. The home itself was beautiful. Very clean and well kept. Decorated very tastefully with beach decor. Nice towels were provided and also all basic toiletries and kitchen supplies. I cooked almost every meal and had no problems. Basic spices were there as well. Would highly recommend! Very close to good dining and theater of the sea as well. Also enjoyed feeding the tarpon at Robbie's
The owner was very easily available for questions and helpful. Received my deposit back very quickly.

Rooms Location
Cleanliness
Martha G
“The place is beautiful and comfortable.”
Reviewed 23 February 2015 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

The place was beautifully decorated and in excellent condition. From the patio you had an excellent ocean view that was a short walk to a small beach. My teens has a blast and enjoyed the amenities. I was pleasantly surprised by the spaciousness of the place. There were enough bedrooms and bathrooms to accommodate us without feeling clouded. We felt right at home. To me it was the perfect combination of comfort, safety and fun. I can't wait to come back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The feel of the place
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Maria U
New York City, New York
“Beautiful, relaxing and comfortable!”
Reviewed 23 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

When we first contacted the owner regarding the rental, she responded immediately and was very nice and helpful. The unit was impeccable when we arrived and the location in the complex was excellent! We were right in front of the pool, and the beach area was very close. One of my favorite things to do during our stay was to sit out in the terrace of the unit and relax while looking at the ocean. There are two bicycles in the unit and my husband and I enjoyed riding almost every evening through the park next to the unit. The unit was comfortable and tastefully decorated. Plenty of towels and linens were provided as well as a fully stocked kitchen! I would highly recommend this unit to anyone going to Islamorada, we had a wonderful time and would definitely return.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing