“Amazing Sushi”

Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a nouveau fusion restaurant, representing eclectic styles of cuisines. We source local and seasonal ingredients to compliment our ever changing menu. We have a wine list that represents 5 continents and over 120 offerings.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Came highly recommended by Victoria of Caribbean Watersports, and it exceeded our high expectations! Sushi was fresh and creative, beer and sake selections excellent and server was nice too!

There are newer reviews for Kaiyo Grill & Sushi

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Decided to visit on a Monday night, expecting it not to be very busy. Wow was I wrong. No tables available and we did not have reservations, so we ate at the bar. Nice atmosphere, but a little noisy. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. The only down side was the very long wait for our food once we were finally able to order. Then everything arrived all at once.The Sushi was good and presentation excellent. Note to self, make reservations.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

From appetizers to entrees, service,etc. this restaurant gets A+ in everything! Reservations is a must because is always booked. Delicious sushi and otehr options. Dont leave Isla Morada without eating here!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The food was very good, especially the sushi and the eggplant chips (go figure!). Very nice ambiance and fantastic menu, but like I said, pricey so be prepared to drop some money. The only negative note: I like a dry Riesling with my sushi and I asked the waitress if the only one they had on the wine list was dry or sweet. Without any pause whatsoever she told me it was dry. It wasn't. It was very sweet. Better to say "I need to check for you" than to guess. Other than that, good food, excellent quality, and great service.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

WOW !!!!!! went to this restaurant 2 nights in a row. I could Eat at this place all seven days of the week. We had an excellent Server, you must listen to the chef specials. they are worth trying, excellent sushi, Excellent fish... and the bread pudding is worth and I mean very worth trying.