US$331
US$307
US$199
US$122
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

La Jolla Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
US$224
Drop Anchor Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$176
Cheeca Lodge & Spa(Islamorada)
US$362
US$289
US$359
SmithHotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$306/night.

US$213
US$141
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

All reviewspaddle boardspostcard innwater trampolinesister hotelhard boiled eggscabana barking suiteocean viewyogurtcontinental breakfastkey westsand barlarge balconygreat amenitiessnorkel gearthird floorfront office
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were totally impressed by the Pelican--everything was crisp, clean and updated. Loved the modern style and color scheme and the gorgeous views. The staff was terrific and helped make the birthday we were celebrating special. I have already booked another stay! Our bartender (Kitty I think) was a sweetheart and there were lots of fun drinks to choose from. We stayed in an ocean front one bedroom suite-so roomy-nice kitchen area and big bathroom. The balcony was huge-my only slight criticism is they need to add (more) chairs and a table--we had only 2 chairs (should be at least 4) and no table of any sort. We have already booked our next stay!

Room Tip: Book a room with a view!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Flydog66
Michael B, Manager at Pelican Cove Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback! We absolutely love to hear from our guests, even more so when they have such kind things to say about our property. We are very proud of Pelican Cove, and it shows in our staff's enthusiasm. We love when people come to spend special occasions with us, and we do whatever we can to make memorable experiences for our guests. We've been working on updating the furniture on our balconies, and when you come back, you will see the continuing improvements we're making throughout the property. It's wonderful to hear that you've already booked your next stay with us, and we're looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Great location, clean, updated since hurricane Irma, new boat docks, and last but not least the staff was very courteous and helpful. I brought my 24 ft. bay boat and the dock master Fred was very helpful by accommodating me with dockage and trailer storage. If you are bringing a boat, I would suggest parking on the road side till you figure out what your plans are. The parking lot was not designed for boat trailers it is difficult to exit once you enter, and is tight.
Suggestions for Management; The boat trailer parking is not seamless, it is difficult at best. If I come in the entrance I should be able to exit just as easy, IT IS NOT. You need an exit or a larger area to make a U turn with the trailer.
Next if you are going to charge your guest for dockage you should provide them with water and electric.
We caught fish while we were there , but there were no filet tables on site. I would provide covered tables from the weather.
A special thanks to the Staff.

Room Tip: Our suite's balcony was large and had a very nice view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank linnielop15

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback! We will take your suggestions regarding the trailer lot, and pass them on. We're happy to hear that our staff was so helpful, and that you enjoyed your time here at the property. Hopefully, you will come back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Rooms were damp and wet due a tropical depression so hard to judge due the bad weather, but room was soaked... floors, towels, etc. 60° AC took care of it, but then you froze. It really is a great place, however. Fred, Yenny, and especially Kitty, the keeper of the pool bar, were better than great! I’d go back in no time... just hope next time provides some better weather... Not like it’s their fault! Their hotels are super family friendly, especially with young kids. They are part of a four hotel chain, catering to different crowds. But, Morada and Postcard seem exceptional for a great family vacay. They’ll see us again soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jdwolfjr

We're sorry that the weather wasn't cooperating during your stay with us, but that's just an incentive to come back and visit again! I will be sure to pass on your praise to our staff, and hope that you come to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I haven't even enjoyed my stay, YET, but I just finished making a phone reservation and I already know to expect incredible service and a great vacation. If you have questions and want to call before booking, ask for Julia!! She was incredibly informative, patient, good-humored, and even proposed that I check out their sister resort if I wanted something that Pelican couldn't offer (I did, but ended up booking with Pelican). Customer satisfaction is totally their main objective, it is obvious. THANK YOU JULIA!
I will post a more complete review after the stay...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words! I will make sure that Julia sees this message, and pass on the kudos. We are looking forward to your stay with us, and work very hard to ensure that your time on a property is memorable! If you need anything at all, or have any questions about your upcoming stay, please feel free to reach out to me at mball@holidayisle.com. We will see you soon!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights in June and I was very pleased. The location was great for visiting other Keys. There are some nice oceanfront restaurant choices within just a short drive. Key West was a bit of a drive, but we went there for an afternoon & sunset. The resort was very clean, there were plenty of activities, beach chairs, etc. We used the kayaks & paddle boards & never had to wait. There’s some nice mangroves to paddle near. We booked a standard, 2 queen room with no view- but actually had a nice partial view of the ocean, beach area & enjoyed our balcony quite often. Would definitely recommend a stay here compared to other choices in this area!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you were able to take advantage of the beach amenities we offer, and that you enjoyed your time at our resort. Our beach services team is great, and they always have something happening out on the beach! We hope that you come back to see us again soon, we look forward to your next visit.