Ive been coming down to the florida keys for a long time and i never stayed at the days inn in islamorada, well this time i decided to book a room and stay there. I was told over the phone what rooms were available and i chose an ocean view standard with a king size bed for 139.99 plus tax( very reasonable compared to other hotels close by). I was checked in by Sherri who also took my reservation she was very nice, she checked us in quickly and gave us a bunch of places to go to eat and activities to check out. The room was clean and the view was great, the hotel itself looked relatively clean but appeared to need some touch ups and updating but other than that me and my gf had a great time. They have Iguanas Lounge next to the front desk where they served cold beer and had two flat screens, a dart board, a bahamian ring toss game & other fun games so we wound up spending a lot of time at the hotels Lounge after our daily activities. I read some of the reviews on here and i can say i didnt have any complaints nor did i feel i was paying too much( other hotels in the area were much more, i wont even mention the price of an ocean view room at the cheeca lodge) on the contrary i have nothing but praise & good things to say. I want to thank Sherri, Louis, Keith and everyone there we had a blast! cant wait to see you all again soon ! .
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Islamorada
- Days Inn & Suites Islamorada Hotel Islamorada
- Days Inn Hotel Islamorada
- Days Inn Islamorada
- Islamorada Days Inn
- Days Inn And Suites Key Islamorada Florida - Florida Keys