Ocean view was a joke and for $229.00 per night, you would think the doors between the rooms would lock for the safety of the family. The sliding door on the first floor would not lock, nor would the door between the room adjacent. The night clerk said nothing could be done, and the hotel (if you could call it that) was booked, and I needed to report it in the am to the front desk. My wife was scared to death and I had to sleep with my weapon under my pillow and block the door with the bed with slept on. I reported it first thing in the am to the front desk, and they stated it would be corrected. We returned around midnight after enjoying the keys, and nothing was fixed. HORRIBLE place to stay and way over priced. In addition the beds felt like you where sleeping in quick sand.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Islamorada
- Days Inn & Suites Islamorada Hotel Islamorada
- Days Inn Hotel Islamorada
- Days Inn Islamorada
- Islamorada Days Inn
- Days Inn And Suites Key Islamorada Florida - Florida Keys