“Excellent stay! Highly Recommend” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada
Ranked #18 of 19 Hotels in Islamorada
East Lansing, Michigan
“Excellent stay! Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed at the Days Inn Hotel a few weeks ago and it was one of the most relaxing and fantastic vacation I have had in recent memory. The staff there was very helpful and accommodating during the entire stay. With A1A power sports on-site for jet skis and kayak rentals there was always plenty to do during the days and with the lounge and pool it also provided for a much needed relaxing vacation. With many fine restaurants nearby, I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Florida Keys area for their next visit

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DI I, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are very pleased you were able enjoy all the area has to offer. Kicking back and relaxing is always a plus and we hope you get a chance to stop back again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

A group of us stayed at the days inn for my best friends birthday weekend, we had such an amazing time, the lady at the front desk Sheri was very kind and helpful, Keith showed us around and was such a great guy recommended places we can go around town, the room was very nice and comforting, we will defiantly be coming back, thanks for such a memorable time !!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
DI I, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. We're so glad you enjoyed your time here and were able to take in some of the local "color". We look forward to stopping back in the keys and hopefully staying with us again.
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Staff seemed pleasant when we checked in. The room was "okay", but could use a little updating. I found it to be too expensive, but I do live in Orlando so maybe I'm a little bit spoiled. We were attacke by misquitos when we entered the room, I'm not sure if we let them in, or if they were there already. Also there was some un-identifiable debris that looked like black specks on the sheets on one of the beds. (Thank God I got a room with double beds) It was late at night when we discovered it, otherwise I would have asked for new sheets. is really close to the water which was nice but there was not many places to eat or other things to do in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank DiamondHI
Dunedin, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

Most expensive crummy hotel ever! We were quoted 214 dollars prior to arrival. Suite was not cleaned since last guests with wrung out face cloths by the sink, dirty towels and sheets, etc. No phone in the room. Staff assured us that all rooms had been cleaned and were not pleasant. Eventually we got a replacement room that had clean towels, but was otherwise, filthy, hot, and poorly maintained. Small air conditioner barely made a dent all night. Morning found people waiting in the lobby with no breakfast evident, as promised. We were charged 314 dollars for the experience!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank 846Chris

Travellers are raving about these Islamorada hotels

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

TThe rooms need an update, but if you like 90's style than you'll like it here.. I stayed in the high rise with the ocean view and Ive never been more compelled by the simple beauty of the earth's sea while floating on the third floor smoking a cigarette like I did those 2 nights I spent there. Very quiet, and the room smelling like linen. I had my own washer and dryer which was a bonus.. But its a great place, very down to earth resort and the front desk service was amazing as well, very nice locals who can tell you even some of the best restaurants in town. And the best part was the bar! iguanas was great, had a cold beer and watched a game with some of the other friendly guest there that night.. Overall I give this place a 4

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DI I, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Sounds like you had a wonderful time and took advantage of all we have to offer. You're right the views are amazing from the balconies of the highrise. We hope you get the opportunity to visit Islamorada again and choose to stay with us.

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

The room was simple, I personally prefer. . but the view was incredible. I stayed for 3 nights and I Had a blast, renting a boat out at A1A and catching some real nice snapper with the family.. Cooked food in the room too.. But overall one of the most relaxing vacation

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you found your stay with us enjoyable and very relaxing. The views from that building are wonderful and we hope you get the chance to stay with us on your next visit.

Coral Springs, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

This was our worst hotel experience in the Keys.. The room was not properly cleaned... The bathtub had a plastic mat with slime underneath it... and the water didn't drain properly. And there was mildew growing on the tile grout... The room smelled moldy. Need I go on?

Oh, as for the sofa bed... sleeping on the sofa cushions was more comfortable than using the pullout mattress.

And although they advertise a tiki bar... It was non-existent.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends