Stayed in this hotel for one night. Pros: Nice front desk, Very Clean, bathroom clean and good water pressure and hot water, great location, early check in. Cons: breakfast very poor, small room, spring mattress, box-spring smaller than the mattress which cause falling off if too close to the edge. (no choice due to beds too small/double beds). Expensive, but again everything in the keys is soooooo overrated that the Days inn was the cheapest. Still paid over 200 dollars for one night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Key Islamorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Islamorada
- Days Inn & Suites Islamorada Hotel Islamorada
- Days Inn Hotel Islamorada
- Days Inn Islamorada
- Islamorada Days Inn
- Days Inn And Suites Key Islamorada Florida - Florida Keys