Comfortable, reasonably priced rooms with boat 10 feet from the back door in a perfect spot with direct access to Vaca Cut connecting the Atlantic & Gulf. Allows easy access for fishing / diving either location depending on the weather. Phil & Laura are outstanding hosts, & go way above & beyond to help in any way they can. Feels like B&B hospitality in a Boat Motel. I've been back several times & enjoy it more each time. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms are updated annually. We are an Old Keys Motel with True Keys ambiance. Our only link to modern technology is Wireless Internet and cable TV. We are small, quiet, peaceful, and truly have the cleanest rooms in the area. Our customers are largely repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel Hotel Marathon
- Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys