Stayed at the Royal Hawaiian for the week of 6/08 - 6/15/13. Very enjoyable stay. Boater friendly, rooms very clean, crystal clear swimming pool, extremely friendly and helpful staff, quiet yet close to every possible dive shop, tackle shop, restaurant, etc. you may ever need. Good boat ramp and location. Instant access to Gulf or Atlantic. Can't wait to book my stay for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms are updated annually. We are an Old Keys Motel with True Keys ambiance. Our only link to modern technology is Wireless Internet and cable TV. We are small, quiet, peaceful, and truly have the cleanest rooms in the area. Our customers are largely repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel Hotel Marathon
- Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys