This was our first time to the keys and we happened upon this place. What a gem! We stayed another night in Marathon because the room was so awesome in every aspect. The ambiance,the cleanliness, the location...it was cozy and comfy. There's a boat dock outside the sliding back door which was tiled and spotless with benches to sit and relax. The pool was sparkling and spotless and surrounded in beautiful foliage. When we walked in the room was cool and smelled wonderful. Its old. ..50's style...but kept up and updated wonderfully! These people know what they are doing. Next time we visit the keys we plan on basing our visit from there! The only thing I would have wanted different was a king bed instead of two doubles, but that is just personal preference. Great job Royal Hawaiian management/owners!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms are updated annually. We are an Old Keys Motel with True Keys ambiance. Our only link to modern technology is Wireless Internet and cable TV. We are small, quiet, peaceful, and truly have the cleanest rooms in the area. Our customers are largely repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel Hotel Marathon
- Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys