We stayed two nights. Room was spotless, staff very friendly and accomodating. The hotel is right next to the highway, so easy to find, yet we didn't hear the traffic at night at all. This is the only place on the keys we stayed at so I have nothing to compare it with but I can't imagine you get a better deal for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms are updated annually. We are an Old Keys Motel with True Keys ambiance. Our only link to modern technology is Wireless Internet and cable TV. We are small, quiet, peaceful, and truly have the cleanest rooms in the area. Our customers are largely repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel Hotel Marathon
- Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys