We spent 9 nights here in early January, We brought an 18ft CC boat and a couple of kayaks! The hotel is located right on the Vaca cut which joins the Gulf to the Atlantic, there is a bait and Tackle shop right around the corner from the dock. The rooms are kept spotlessly clean and depending on how long your stay is, you might want to get one of the rooms with the Kitchenette. You really are not that far from anywhere in the Keys and this location is perfect for day excursions elsewhere! Phil and Laura were the perfect hosts, very helpful when needed! we hope to be back next year! For those who are going to be fishing, there is a fish cleaning station and grills to cook your catch, also a freezer to put your leftover bait, If you are looking to take your boat and fish in the Middle Keys this place is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms are updated annually. We are an Old Keys Motel with True Keys ambiance. Our only link to modern technology is Wireless Internet and cable TV. We are small, quiet, peaceful, and truly have the cleanest rooms in the area. Our customers are largely repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel Hotel Marathon
- Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys