stayed here from 05/11/14 to 05/16/14. Royal Hawaiian was recommended by a friend of a friend. We were very pleased with the price, room ( effect. w/kitchen), location, really everything. This is a older facility so don't expect a hotel chain but you get everything you want/need. I would rate it excellent except the management lady was not friendly, barely spoke to us at check in. The gentleman was very friendly all during our stay. When we checked out she said the most, ask us to fill out review on tripadvisor, "they depended largely on it". Since I didn't need to have a lot of contact with her she wouldn't keep me from staying again. Service was great, very clean, quite,most people would enjoy it here. There is always someone who wont like it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms are updated annually. We are an Old Keys Motel with True Keys ambiance. Our only link to modern technology is Wireless Internet and cable TV. We are small, quiet, peaceful, and truly have the cleanest rooms in the area. Our customers are largely repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel Hotel Marathon
- Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys