We rented 2 rooms at this hotel,on july 24th to july 27th, 2014 and the owners or managers of that place were very rude with us, charged extra fees (30 dollars) for a little dog, they were watching us all the time, it was a very uncomfortable situation, no presure to wash the boat and you have to pay for the water, 1.15 for 2 minutes, and also at the end , the time to left the room they were ten minutes before the time knocking the door very hard, no tolerance, the charged us 25 xtra for leaving the room 15 minutes late. Bad experience, never back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms are updated annually. We are an Old Keys Motel with True Keys ambiance. Our only link to modern technology is Wireless Internet and cable TV. We are small, quiet, peaceful, and truly have the cleanest rooms in the area. Our customers are largely repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel Hotel Marathon
- Royal Hawaiian Motel / Botel Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys