The banana bay resort is older but has character. I stayed there in march and got the last room available which just happened to have a fantastic view straight out onto the gulf.I would;t suggest this place if your looking for the fancy type of place but it sure is a relaxing spot to chill out in. The pool during the day has a tiki bar at your service and if you take a walk out back you can meet some pretty cool people who live aboard their boats. I took a walk in the evening after a long day on key west and found some locals hanging on the back dock singing and playing guitars and were so friendly that they stopped and invited me to join in. If you just want a cheap place with a cool view and atmosphere it's definitely worth staying at banana bay on marathon key.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Banana Bay Resort & Marina, a part of the B unlimited brand located in beautiful Marathon Key! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Banana Bay Resort and Marina Marathon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort And Marina Marathon Hotel Marathon
- Banana Bay Resort And Marina Marathon Florida - Florida Keys