We first stayed at Yellowtail Inn some 12 years ago. It was our favorite place to stay, quaint, quiet and the little bungalos offered a private, romantic setting. We just returned from the Keys and had the single worst experience with a hotel ever. The floor under the bed was so slanted that two people could not sleep in the bed, only one window was operational and it had broken glass that had been taped to keep it from falling out. The kitchen was absent any cleaning supplies, with dishes to serve only two people. The cloths closet was absent any hangers, light bulbs were burnt out and above it all, the place was filthy, not a little dusty but DIRTY. The shower floor had more rust than white porcelain. I will sleep in the car before staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- changing to LaTeDa By The Sea www.latedabythesea.com ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yellowtail Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowtail Hotel Marathon
- Yellowtail Inn Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys