Their website is very deceiving. This place in reality (July 2013)does not look at all like it does on the website.There are no amenities that an actual resort would have (Restaurant, Bar, Pools, Swim Beach etc). The beach at low tide is several hundred yards out and not deep enough to swim. Buildings are old and need updated badly. Grounds are dirty and no grass or chairs were present. When I asked the desk personnel where to swim they directed me to one area north and one south where you have to get in your car and drive. We showed up and were very disappointed, but their policy is to keep your deposit ($562.50) and call you a no show or forfeiture. Price was very high for the lack of amenities considering the Hilton Key Largo Resort charged me less per night. In my opinion, these guys make their money on the inflated deposits people are asked to provide during the reservation process. When people show up and decide to leave, they just keep your deposit and rent to someone more desperate than you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- changing to LaTeDa By The Sea www.latedabythesea.com ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Yellowtail Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowtail Hotel Marathon
- Yellowtail Inn Marathon, Florida - Florida Keys