Ranch House Motel
Groupon.com
Good 3.5/5
US$172
Very Good 4/5
Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$189
Hyatt.com
US$314
AscendHotels
US$258
Great 4.5/5
Courtyard by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$201
Great 4.5/5
Skipjack Resort Suites & Marina(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$201
Good 3.5/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
Average 3/5
  • Pool
All reviewssombrero beachkey westnice place to stayroom was cleandianakeyscleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Yes this is a no frills motel but it was absolutely spotless. The owner,Diana was friendly and accomodating in every sense. Yes she has a following of visitors who return every time they visit Marathon so book in advance. I would definitely recommend her wonderful hospitality and looking forward to stay at this motel on my next visit to the Keys.

Room Tip: Since there aren't many rooms, book in advance.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Corona980
Reviewed 6 April 2012

We found this to be an extremely clean, no frills hotel; with an extraordinary family running it. They were the type of folks who brought new meaning to the word helpful! Very Refreshing!

Ok, so in the interest of full disclosure, I'm a "girlie girl". However, I don't think it's too much to ask to have shampoo, conditioner and lotion as part of the amenities! I went to go and wash my hair only to find no shampoo! It's been years since I had to travel with those toiletries because the hotel always provided them.... Well - not this hotel. You get a bar of soap a bit larger than a postage stamp - and that is it! No coffee maker, wireless Internet or in-room phone (to ask management to handle noisy neighbors).

This place could use a makeover! The window in our room had a shutter over it, so you couldnt even see outside. This was a problem for me. I have to be able to see more than the cement walls in our room! I want to see outdoors! So even though the staff was terrific, and our room was clean; I don't see us staying there again until certain upgrades are completed.

Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank 2travelinFoolz
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Clean Rooms, wonderful staff. I spent the day relaxing and reading. Various chairs throughout property allowed for staying out of the sun and enjoying the island breeze. Diana is an excellent host!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2012

From the outside the motel does not. Inspire confidence, however there was. Nothing about this motel that we could really fault. The owner is superb, extremely helpful and recommended a first class restaurant which enabled us to see a magnificent sunset.

She is nearly always heavily booked up with returning fishermen and has a tremendous following with visitors returning year after year.

Altogether a most memorable stop. If you are really lucky Diana wil make you a key lime pie, another memorable experience.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mortgageman
Reviewed 22 February 2012

The room was definitely very clean and the owner is very nice, friendly and helpful. She recommended a great restaurant for dinner, also for breakfast as there is no breakfast included in stay. We were only there for one night so it was fine but we did miss having a clock and coffee maker in the room. Also, bring your own shampoo as none is provided.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple