“Great Fishing Trip”

Top Notch Sport Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Top Notch offers a variety of fishing trips year round seven days a week. We accommodate one to twelve passengers. Offshore, reef, wreck, bay, and flats fishing available to target dolphin, tuna, sailfish, snapper, grouper, kingfish, cobia, tarpon, bonefish, permit, barracuda and sharks. Also have swordfish trips and night fishing. Very experienced in tournaments, we specialize in light tackle, all live bait. Use custom rods with top of the line reels. Fully licensed and insured!
Reviewed 23 January 2011

My wife and I have been to the Keys several times but this was the first time we have done a charter fishing trip. I chose Top Notch based on the reviews on this website and booked a 3/4 day trip with Captain Ariel. We could not have made a better choice. We caught plenty of snapper and grouper, a couple of cero mackeral, a king mackeral, and a shark. I could not have been more pleased with our experience and I plan on booking a trip with Top Notch every time we are in the Keys.

Kevin Brown
Burke, VA

There are newer reviews for Top Notch Sport Fishing

Reviewed 29 December 2010

Been coming to marathon for 13 years now. Tried just about every boat and captain on the island, some were good but none as good as captain Ariel.
We always have a great time and catch lots of big fish. The boat is very comfortable and the captain is fun professional and patient.

Reviewed 22 December 2010

When calling around places to stay in Marathon I asked about fishing charters. Of the five I called four recommended Top Notch. I called Janet and explained that my husband is legally blind and only sees partially out of his left eye. She arranged for Paul to go out with Ariel, just the two of them..They caught lot of fish and for the first time in four years Paul was fishing and boating like he has done all his life. Thank you Janet and Ariel. You made our vacation. See you next year.

MaryEllen and Paul Benoit
Windsor, CT

2  Thank Milvi47
Reviewed 31 August 2010

Great weekend retreat. I recently had the pleasure of going on a Top Notch fishing charter with 3 friends. Our charter captain (Ariel) really knew what he was doing, we caught tuna and dolphin (not the porpoise, Mahi). The fishing was phenomenal and the attentiveness of the captain to every detail made for an amazing trip. If you are looking for a true fishing charter, look no further. You do not have to be an experienced angler, everything is taken care of 1st class. I have lived in South Florida for 23 years and have been on other charters and never quite had this type of service or experience. Highly Recommend!

6  Thank raffy1234
Reviewed 30 August 2010

My husband and I always book a trip with Top Notch. Janet is super at helping us book our trip. She is friendly and very professional. Captain Ariel always puts us on the fish. His knowledge of the water and attention to detail make the day an enjoyable experience for us. We had a blast in early August catching Mahi Mahi. We came back with plenty of fish for dinner, gave a little away and took some home for another great dinner. Looking forward to our next trip when we return to Marathon again.

1  Thank techiesue