“Excellent and Friendly GoPro Advice”

Tilden's Scuba Center
Ranked #15 of 80 Tours in Marathon
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent and Friendly GoPro Advice”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stopped in for a dive filter to use on our new Gopro but instead we chatted with the most honest and helpful sales staff. They did not try to oversell us anything. Though we were willing to purchase more accessories. They took almost an hour and showed us how to connect to our Apple devices and so many more ins and outs of the Go Pro. There service and help was invaluable.

Our group wanted to hire a private off shore fishing trip. They gave us the name of an amazing Capt. We caught more fish than we could eat in a year.

Tilden's has our business and our referrals.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank jcatalfumo

“Fantastic morning of SNUBA!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Captain Pat and his crew just took us on an amazing boat ride. The SNUBA and snorkeling were excellent and the service at Tilden's is top rate. Would do this again in a heartbeat!

Springfield, Virginia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Used this dive charter base d on fellow Tripadvisor recommendations. I was not disappointed! Hired a guide since I was diving alone. Kyle was wonderful. Shared a lot of useful facts and was sure to point out several species I would have missed if he was not there. I rented their equipment and it was all top grade. In my book they are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. When Kyle recommended Castaways restaurant for dinner it was OUTSTANDING!!!

Thanks Kyle for aWONDERFUL dive!!!
Thanks Tilden's for the experience!!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank JnDrfre2travel
Belleville, Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Booked a trip for 2 to snorkel. Driving from Key Largo which was about 1 1/2 hr drive. They called our cell phone to cancel us just as we were arriving; only 1/2 hr before departure time. Wish they would have given us more notice, they were aware that we were coming from Key Largo. Their reason was there was not enough people to go out.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Connie D
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spear Gun Repair”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I went down to marathon for a dive trip and to do some spear fishing for the opening of grouper season. The gun that I had was given to me by a family member and the handle/ trigger was broken. The staff at Tildens knew exactly what needed to be done to my gun and gave their personal input on what type of tip I should use, what type of bands I should use and had my gun ready and assembled in no time. (I needed it fixed asap) From now on Tildens is the only dive shop I will go to in the keys, not only are they proficient in spear fishing safety they made me feel at home in the keys and welcomed me with open arms...... Oh the spear gun worked excellent btw, I shot a huge red grouper! Thanks again!